2020-06-22

模倣子 Quotes on Power and Language Evolution


This alludes to the principle of "The Delusion of Power" to do with memetic nexus in Macromemetics. I'm still working on a definition of a memetic nexus, and I want to solidify my definition of Power in memetic terms and demonstrate that it relates to memetic nexus, i.e., that the two are interchangeable.

I want to work out how early on in my Macromemetics textbook I want to dive into memetic nexus -- it's seminal, but I haven't really decided if it's a fundamental concept or may be derived from other concepts.



Here's an article on genetic (memetic) evolution in language, and an effort to find the universal proto-language.

And here's on the concept of celebrity. Again, that relates to memetic nexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment