2016-05-09

漫画 Linked Letters (old)





Crook

In the final book, show the character first, then show how to write the "gesture" (radical).
Sparky the crook 


j-loop

Devil Lulu

Under-Loop


Angel Lulu
I think I will deprecate this character since she's really the same as "flip girl" below (Umiko the mermaid) and so is not needed. What do you think?
Flip

Umiko Flip-girl

The Stick

Magda Hobart, "The Stick"

Loop

 
Louise Terrence Loop 
Louise Terrence Loop (coloring book)


Louise Terrence

X-wave


Cat Achresis (Meganeko)

Meganeko (coloring book)


n-wave

I think I will deprecate this character, since she's really just the name as Meganeko, i.e., a curve.

Lisa Cleet

Hook

Lenny the hook


Adventures
Start horse

Again, I'm planning on deprecating  Lisa Cleet (squirrel) and using Meganeko for the n-wave and x-wave and everything character, i.e., these two would no longer be separate "radicals", but the same one.





"Vex walrus"












No comments:

Post a Comment