2022-01-17

模倣子 Badgering Bikini Babes for Jesus

Original Medium Article    -- Memetic Index 

I agree that there's a Christian thing--Christians think they're entitled to tell others what to do. It's also a women's rights thing. People like this seem to feel entitled to tell (young) women what to do AND to expect to be taken seriously. I can't help thinking that you can't have a ten-minute back and forth with a man over something like this. It'd be more "I don't like it," "I'll do as I please," "I still don't like it" and then somebody gets punched in the nose, and before that a bunch of people would be urging "let's drop this." One thing that struck me is that this Dorn guy wouldn't shut up when he was rebuffed. I'm scared to think if there were only ONE young woman trying to defend herself instead of a gaggle. There are also a lot of laws about what women are and are not allowed to wear, which makes everybody think it's their own business. Christians are afraid of "sin" and the "lordshio of Satan" (whatever those mean) and a big part of that is the close control of women. Like Dorn was saying, if women are allowed to be free, young mem will be corrupted. By the way, that pretty much applies to gay men as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment